Valentine

Friday, September 7, 2012

Gifting it forward.


 Ever read the book Pay It Forward? This works the same way...I give a gift to 3 people, those 3 people give a gift to three people each which makes 9 people and so on. So, the first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me. It may be something that I wish someone would give to me or it might be something that I already own and love! Since I enjoy crafting I will try to have it be something crafty!
The fine print:
  • Within a year (hopefully this autumn), I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
  • But, in order to receive your present you have to play along.  Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
  • You get 72 hours to re-post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.
These are the rules set forth by somebody somewhere back in the links of links of links. They are what they are and they shouldn't be changed.

So, who wants to play along?

1 comment:

  1. Toni, I'm sorry it took me so long to check out you site. Thank you for joining me on mine and I will look forward to stopping by here aain often. You have some great designs. Don't feel obligated to do this since it was a while ago and it looks like I'm the only one to comment. It was a great idea though...If you want to go forward on it still I'll play with you and post it on my site. Let me know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!